Love Your Job ( It is possible )
RockStar Real Estate Agents
The Rockstar Group is focused on improving the lives of our clients through our real estate services. We are determined to use our three pillars to get them there. First is Faith, Second is Family and Third is Business. We are a family that looks after family. We use the latest and greatest technology tools to enhance the client experience, helping them achieve their desired results. Rolling out the RED carpet is what we do. And now, our team is growing by leaps and bounds. We have an incredible opportunity for a self-starter looking to have fun and earn a great living. We share in our success, and when we fail, we acknowledge, correct and try again.
Are you Ready to become a RockStar?
We are now seeking a Buyers Agent, is this you?
What do I need to do?
- Can you answer the phone
- Can you call new prospects
- Can you call them fast
- Can you check email
- Can you have fun
- Can you search properties online
- Can you open a few doors for home buyers
- Can you work with online documents
- Can you commit to a learning environment?
What are my Responsibilities?
The Texas RockStar Group is offering a strong commission based opportunity for a happy, enthusiastic, self-starter that has an incredible desire to help others find a home of their dreams. We want you to become a member of our team. This job will require a consistent work schedule that will allow time for family fun too.
This is a team role and our team will support you as you grow into a true RockStar in Real Estate. We are always looking for bigger and better ways to exceed our client's expectations. Our quality of our transaction is like sweet music to our clients.
Call us today to find out more, 281-960-1900
What do I need to have to Qualify?
Must be motivated by an incentive-based environment
- Retain client detailed information
- Service and consultative skill
- Reliable transportation
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adapt to changing goals
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work multiple websites and contact management systems
- Strong speaking skills, calm in nature
- Develop personal relationships and partnerships
- Flexible with work schedule